When you use our website, we may collect information about your computer, such as your IP address and/or browser, which we will use for administration purposes and statistical analysis. This information will not usually identify you personally.
We may also obtain information about your online movements and use of the internet. We do this by placing a 'cookie', which is a small file, on your computer's hard disk. Cookies do not collect any confidential information, e.g. home address, telephone number or credit/debit card details.
Cookies are used for several reasons:
- To recognise you whenever you visit our website.
- To speed up access to our website so that you do not have to log on each time.
- To store your personal preferences.
- To build a profile about you.
- To better tailor our marketing and advertising campaigns to you.
The vast majority of web browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, you may lose some of the functionality of our website, for example, your existing account will not be accessible. For further information about cookies and how to disable them, please visit: www.aboutcookies.org.